Graphicsland is a growing and profitable company in the southwest suburbs of Chicago looking to hire a marketing director. We’re one of the leading custom vinyl sticker printers in the country, selling millions of custom stickers to tens of thousands of customers each year through our site makestickers.com. Our sticker customers include many small businesses, startups, school and club sports teams, non-profits, and individuals. We also print wide-format posters and vinyl banners, largely for academic poster presentations, through our site makesigns.com.
We have a flat organization structure and a collaborative work culture, with 16 full-time employees - many of them contributing to our marketing effort. We're looking for somebody to provide the vision and drive to lead our team as well as the strategy to grow our business.
We’re lean, data-driven, and all of our business is done online, so we’re looking for somebody who embraces the concept of a minimum viable product and a minimum viable increment, who knows the web and web analytics, and can design and execute experiments to gain the knowledge we need to move in the right directions. If that sounds like you, and you have a track record of helping to grow a company, then you’d be an ideal candidate.
As the marketing director, you will:
- Set marketing, advertising, and social media strategies
- Manage marketing projects and people
- Be part of the company’s leadership team and contribute to overall company strategy
- Lead our effort to conduct market research, including A/B tests, focus groups, and surveys
We’re looking for a marketing director who:
- Stays up-to-date with the most recent marketing trends and techniques without getting caught up in the latest buzzwords
- Is experienced with data-driven marketing
- Can think outside the box and implement creative ideas
- Is comfortable with a high level of responsibility and making decisions
- Can effectively manage people and work with peers
- Has at least 3 years of full-time work experience leading successful marketing efforts
- Can work full-time at our office in Tinley Park, IL
- Is eligible to work in the US
In addition to a competitive salary based on your expertise, we offer a range of benefits and perks, including:
- 401k (matched up to 4%)
- Performance bonus of up to 3%
- Profit sharing bonus of up to 2%
- Excellent health insurance, with multiple plan options
- A free Fitbit tracker
- Free Amazon Prime membership
- A fun, casual work environment
- Free drinks and snacks
- Monthly company lunches
- Plenty of company swag - hoodies, t-shirts, etc.
If you're interested, email a cover letter and resume to jobs at graphicsland dot com.