Graphicsland is a rapidly growing and profitable company in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, looking to hire a full-stack developer. We’re one of the leading custom vinyl sticker printers in the country, selling millions of custom stickers to tens of thousands of customers each year through our site makestickers.com. We also print wide-format posters and vinyl banners, largely for academic poster presentations, through our site makesigns.com.
We’re known primarily for three things - our amazing customer service, great product, and easy to use website. As a full-stack developer at Graphicsland, you’ll have an opportunity to make a significant positive impact for the company and for thousands of customers each month. You will work on a small team, in a casual workplace, with a focus on collaboration and growth. You will have the opportunity to strengthen your existing skills and to acquire new skills.
- Contribute to overall architectural design of web applications and services
- Ensure responsive operation of customer facing and internal applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 5+ years of development experience
- Ability to work independently while remaining a strong and collaborative team member
- REST/RESTful web service design and programming (Web API, Servicestack)
- Source Control (GIT)
- Unit testing frameworks (NUnit)
- Package management (Bower, NuGet)
Strongly Desired Qualifications
- Ecommerce software development
- ServiceStack Framework
- Message Queue technologies (MSMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Cloud-based services (Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Micro-services architecture
- IIS Configuration and administration
- 401k (matched up to 4%)
- Performance bonus of up to 3%
- Profit sharing bonus of up to 2%
- Excellent health insurance, with multiple plan options
- A free Fitbit tracker
- Free Amazon Prime membership
- A fun, casual work environment
- Free drinks and snacks
- Monthly company lunches
- Plenty of company swag - hoodies, t-shirts, etc.
If you're interested, send your resume to email@example.com.